Chris was trained as a painter while in college, and painting for our customers is something we take great pride in. Meryl enjoys working as a color consultant as well – putting her art degree to good use helping clients select colors for the exterior of their homes, full interior color schemes or individual rooms.
Some of the projects we would love to tackle for you are:
- Interior painting
- Whole house exterior – paint is the first line of defense against the elements. A proper paint job helps keep your house protected from water damage that can lead to mold & fungus damage, dry rot, etc.
- Kitchen & bathroom cabinets and custom built-ins
- Color consultations
A great paint job starts with great paint prep. That means we pay very close attention to details other painters may skip over:
- Meticulously sand and fill all surfaces
- All bare wood and patches get primed beforehand
- Use the best quality paints with the option for an upgrade to zero-VOC
- Have the carpentry skills to repair existing dry rot or other damage including matching custom moldings
For jobs on a larger scale we love to team up with another husband and wife team (also based in Oakland) to make sure we get your job done in a timely fashion! We love that they are just as friendly and detail oriented as we are.
And please don’t forget, we pride ourselves on keeping your job site clean:
- Drop clothes are put down to keep your floors protected
- Your furniture, plants and other belongings will be safely covered in plastic
- White glove service!