Chris was trained as a painter while in college, and painting for our customers is something we take great pride in. Just some of the projects would would love to tackle for you are:
- Interior painting
- Whole house exterior – paint is the first line of defense against the elements. A proper paint job helps keep your house protected from water damage that can lead to mold & fungus damage, dry rot, etc.
- Kitchen & bathroom cabinets and custom built-ins
- And if you’re a little unsure of what colors you’d like to use, well, Meryl puts her Art Degree to good use as a color consultant
A great paint job starts with great paint prep. That means we pay very close attention to details other painters may skip over:
- Meticulously sand and fill all surfaces
- All bare wood and patches get primed beforehand
- Use the best quality paints with the option for an upgrade to zero-VOC
- Have the carpentry skills to repair existing dry rot or other damage including matching custom moldings
For jobs on a larger scale we love to team up with another husband and wife team (also based in Oakland) to make sure we get your job done in a timely fashion! We love that they are just as friendly and detail oriented as we are.
And please don’t forget, we pride ourselves on keeping your job site clean:
- Drop clothes are put down to keep your floors protected
- Your furniture, plants and other belongings will be safely covered in plastic
- White glove service!